Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Scam Email: Lynda Diamond II

This scam email is back in circulation. It was using either linda.diamond@live.com or linda.diamond1@live.com but the content of the email is exactly the same. This email is no different, only slight variation in the name and email. People fell for this one and lost money in the last round of this being sent out and that is why the scammers keep sending out a lot of them and don't change it up very much at all.
From: Lynda Diamond [lyndiamond@live.com]
Subject: Placing an Order!!!!

Hello, I am lynda diamond, an American but I live and work here in Australia. I would like to place an order for some items from you, but I will like to know what you have available in stock. Let me have your website address so I can view the products you have presently in stock and if there is any special pricing I need to know about. Lastly regarding payment I will be sending you my credit card for the full payment charges for my order. In order to avoid any form of delays can you let me know the type of credit cards you accept? I hope to hear from you as soon as possible so we can proceed with the Order. Regards Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment