Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Scam Email: Karen James

Scammers will post their scam "pitch" anywhere. Here is one forwarded from an artist where the scammer put their pitch in the comments area of the artist's blog.

Hi Kathleen,
I ran across your blog site about art scams & wanted to post an additional name to your list. This appeared in my comment section on my blog. When I checked the IP sent to my email, it connected to an African server. Rather fishy...
*Karen James*
karen.shop@live.com
41.155.14.88
Submitted on 2012/01/28 at 1:53pm

Good Day,

I’m Karen James From Finland.I want to place an order and i know the difficulties encountered when shipping internationally,But that will not be a problem because i am registered with a shipping company which I’ve used severally times without any delay nor damage.Before i place the order,i want to inform you that i will be making the payment with my Mc/Visa cards because as for now i can only make payment with my US credit card account information,so if it’s okay by you kindly get back to me with the contact details and please reconfirm your website so as to know if I’m right with the site.I awaiting your swift response so as to list out the items needed.

Karen Shop
Address: Hitsaajankatu 9
00810 Helsinki, Finland
Phone: 0207 428 503
Warmest Regards,
Karen James
 I appreciated running into your blog.

Sincerely,
Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment