Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Scam Email: Maurice Pierrez

Hi Kathleen ,

I'm certain I have a scammer knocking on my door. I googled 'artist scammers' and your site came up. I looked through and it was outrageously accurate in its content of what they do and thats why I'm now certain this guy is up to no good. He has all the box's ticked. I'd just like to give you his details for inclusion on the scammer list. Here is his name ( which he constantly changes and mis-spells ) and email address...

Maurice Pierrez or sometimes Maurice Pierre

And the email is...     mauricepierrez@yahoo.ca

I hope you can include it in your list soon as I'd like to send him a reply with a link to your page. Can you please confirm if you are ok with this ?

Thanks and keep up the good work.
Alan

1 comment:

  1. Alan,

    Scammers don't care if you have figured out they are trying to scam you. They want to know as soon as possible so they can move on to the next potential victim.

    Pointing them to this page doesn't faze them in the least. They are without a soul and really don't care. It's a numbers game to them and as long as they can tricking victims, they just keep moving along the scam.

    My only hope is this blog and my scam facebook pages can somehow make a dent in their success rate.

    So I'm glad to hear you will not be one of their success cases.

    ReplyDelete