Search This Blog

Friday, December 6, 2013

Scam Email: Andrew Hembree

Hi Kathleen,
Thank you for doing this.  I received a similar email back in August which is what made me suspicious of this one.  It was a different name, Steve Levitt, but the phrasing was almost word for word the same.  The first one I received is on your list, but this one is not.  In August I did not respond, but this time I wrote back and said I was in contact with the Federal Trade Commission.  It will probably not do any good, but it made me feel better.

Thanks again,
Elizabeth


On Dec 2, 2013, at 5:46 AM, andrew hembree (andrewhembree01@gmail.com) wrote:

Hello,
I actually observed my wife has been viewing your website (piece in subject field above) on my laptop and i guess she likes that piece, I must also say you are doing a great job. I would like to know what inspired that work.
I am very much interested in the purchase to surprise my wife.  Kindly confirm the availability for immediate sale.
Peace and blessings
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment